Description: Remote Switchable 120 VAC Power Strip with 4x outlets.
Connections: Low Voltage DC Pos(+) and Neg(-), 1x Standard male 3-prong NEMA 5-15 120 VAC, 1x Always On Standard female 3-prong NEMA 5-15 120 VAC, 1x Normally On Standard female 3-prong NEMA 5-15 120 VAC, 2x Normally Off Standard female 3-prong NEMA 5-15 120 VAC
Control 2 of these 120 volt switches by connecting them to our Omnimeter Pulse v.4 or Omnimeter HV v.5
Each switch can be controlled independently using the EKM Dash by connecting them to Output1 and Output 2 on the v.4 or v.5 Omnimeter.
This is a power cord that switches 120 VAC (up to 15 amps) with a DC control voltage of 3 VDC @ 3mA to 12 VDC @ 30 mA. This device gives you the capability to turn your power on/off remotely using a very tiny control voltage! It is big enough to control major loads: pumps, lights, appliances, etc.
- 3kV optical isolation – eliminates shock hazard.
- Relay hysteresis – prevents relay chatter.
- De-bounce protection – extends contact life.
- LEDs – verify input voltage and switch state.
- No exposed 120 VAC voltages and no dangerous 120 VAC wiring required.
- Plugs into standard American 120 VAC 3-prong household outlets, power strips, and extension cords.
- Eliminates the exposure of hazardous voltages in DIY projects, classrooms, and on development work benches.
- No special 120 VAC wiring when deploying new products and custom solutions.
- Can be installed by non-technical users.
- 5300 Vrms isolation from the 120 VAC circuit.
- A 12A thermal safety circuit breaker switch prevents overloads and adds supplemental protection.
- A large 3600W MOV clamps surges for clean power
- Easily inserts between power source and corded electrical devices.
- Switches up to 15 amps with a control signal as low as 3vdc at 3ma. Ideal for use with battery operated controllers or micro controllers.
- Connects directly to Arduino or other MCU digital pin without the need for driver transistor or buffer circuit.
- Two-wire voltage control signal connects to terminal block (30-14 AWG).
- LED indicator shows status of control signal.
- Units are "stackable" and easily mount with two screws.
- Connect input plug to wall outlet or power strip.
- Connect output receptacle to a single powered device or up to 4 powered devices.
- Output devices may be 3-prong or 2-prong appliances or lights.
- Convenient safety ground connection available for grounding external control circuit.
AC input: NEMA 5-15P Plug, standard 120vac with ground.
AC output: NEMA 5-15R Receptacle, standard 120vac with ground.
Switching capacity: 15amps @ 120vac.
Life expectancy: The durable SPDT control relay is rated at 30/40A, 400,000 operations at 12A resistive. At no load the estimated lifetime is 5.3 million mechanical operations.
Control input: 3.3–60 VDC (3-30ma) or 12–120 VAC, terminal block accepts #30-14 AWG wire.
Switching Speed: 15 ms max actuate, 10 ms max release.
DC to AC circuit isolation: 5300Vrms.
Indicator: LED indicates when DC side is energized.
Protection: AC side protected with 150V AC MOV; DC side is transient free.
Mounting: Two #6 screws. Indoor use only.
For more information about our products and services, we encourage you to visit our online Knowledge Base, which provides spec sheets, videos, tutorials, FAQs, diagrams, and more.