4-Twisted Pairs of Wire, CAT5e RS-485 Shielded, Stranded PVC Cable (FTP), 50 feet
We now offer high quality CAT5e cable in 50 foot increments. This shielded cable contains four pairs of stranded twisted pair wire which works great for connecting RS-485 enabled meters and communication devices.
- Attenuation (Maximum) — 33 dB/100 m (328 ft.) at 100 MHz
- Capacitance Unbalanced (Maximum) — 330 pF/100
- Characteristic Resistance — 1–100 MHz
- Conductor Gauge — 26 AWG, stranded, tinned copper
- Conductor Resistance — 14.07 ohms/100m
- Construction — Mylar tape, tinned-copper drain wire, aluminum/Mylar tape, PVC (CM) jacket
- Frequency — Up to 100 MHz
- Impedance — 100 ± 15 ohms
- Insulation Material — HDPE
- Mutual Capacitance (Maximum) — 5600 pF/100m
- NEXT (Minimum) — 35.0 dB/100 m (328 ft.) at 100 MHz
- PS-NEXT — 32.0 dB/100 m (328 ft.) at 100 MHz
- Outside Diameter — 0.2205" ± .008"
- Resistance Unbalanced (Maximum) — 5%
- Standards — ANSI/TIA-568-B.2; ISO/IED 11801 ed. 2; EN 50288-2-2; IEC 60332-1-2, UL®
- RoHS — Yes
*Wire is sold in 50ft increments. If more than one unit is purchased they will be shipped to you as one continuous length of cable.
PVC jacket color may vary.
For more information about our products and services, we encourage you to visit our online Knowledge Base, which provides spec sheets, videos, tutorials, FAQs, diagrams, and more.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi! What's the insulation voltage rating of this cable? Can it be installed in the same conduit with AC power cables? My concern is about complying with NFPA 70 in the USA. Thanks!
You can find all of the specificaitons for this CAT5e cable here: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0252/1897/3741/files/C5SHST-3639BL_8bb599cc-ae8d-4aca-9da1-d23b098bf57f.pdf?v=1583253478