Type: 1.5" Gas Meter with Pulse Output
Mounting: Outdoor Mount
Units: Cubic Feet (ft³)
Dimensions: 12.2" Tall x 8.5" Wide x 11.2" Deep
This gas meter operates like a traditional gas meter, which can be read directly on the the meter dials. It also has a pulse output for remote reading.
You can use this meter to measure natural gas, propane (LPG), air, or any other non-corrosive gas.
No additional power source is required.
The following example shows gas meter data displayed on the EKM Widget. The data is made available by connecting the gas meter to the Omnimeter Pulse v.4 and the EKM Push gateway, which is also connected to the internet in order to send the data to the cloud.
- Dimensions: 12.2" Tall x 8.5" Wide x 11.2" Deep, or: H310 x W216.8 x D284mm
- Weight: 9 lbs., 8 oz. Or: 4.3kg
- No power source required
- Pulse Rate: 1 pulse per cubic foot
- Casing: Steel
- Connection Thread: NPT 1.5 Inch
- Inlet and outlet separation (to center): 180 mm
- Direction of inlet: Left in, right out
- Nominal flow-rate (Qn): 352.5 ft³/h
- Minimum flow-rate (Qmin): 35.25 ft³/hr
- Maximum flow-rate (Qmax): 565 ft³/hr
Natural Gas: 581,950 BTU/hr
Propane: 1,405,720 BTU/hr at 60ºF (temperature dependent)
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 0.0435 psi
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 4.35 psi
- Total pressure absorption: ≤200 Pa
- Cyclic: 0.07 ft³/rev
- Permissible Error: Qmin ≤ Q < 0.1 Qmax ± 3%, 0.1 Qmax ≤ Q ≤ Qmax ±1.5%
- Min. Recording Reading: 0.07 ft³
- Max. Recording Reading: 9999999.9 ft³
- Readout is in cubic feet, with resolution to tenths
- Operating ambient temperature: -4~122 °F
- Service life: ≥10 years
- Can measure: Artificial coal gas, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, air, propane, inert gases or any other inert non-corrosive gas
- Meter design according Standards: OIML R31 or EN1359
- Index cover: Printed index cover of polycarbonate
- Surface Paint: polyester powder coat
For more information about our products and services, we encourage you to visit our online Knowledge Base, which provides spec sheets, videos, tutorials, FAQs, diagrams, and more.
Due to the physical size of the gas meter, we will ship orders with gas meters via USPS Parcel Post.
Spec Sheet: 1.5 inch Gas Meter Spec Sheet .pdf
- Additional Information
- Questions and Answers
- Installer Directory
You may also be interested in the following product(s)